- Baru Limunan
- Aku Di Penjara
- Blanglala Batin
- Iblis Atas Iblis
- Madu Mahadahsyat
- Susu Naga
- Wadah Rohani
- Perawan Berawan
Arrington de Dionyso's 2011 album Suara Naga [KLP226] is a pleasant balm for any creative spirit.
- By "pleasant", I mean incendiary.
- By "balm", I mean Cro-Magnon regressive.
- By "any", I mean freaks only.
- By creative", I mean dangerous.
- And by "spirit" I mean the flames of Hell and the flowers of Eden entwined upon the nuptial sofas of pleasure.
- By "spirit", I mean wearing grooves in the floor boards of your dirty mind.
- By"spirit", I mean that part of you that either heeds the call or gets destroyed.
- By"spirit", I mean this force coursing through your corporeal privates.
- By "spirit", I mean a mystical draft.
- By "spirit", I mean fermented juice.
- By "spirit", I mean a sharpened stick rammed through an animal.
- By "spirit", I mean you really don't need any more music, this one alone will do.
- By "spirit", I mean a catalyst for your art.
- By "spirit", I mean, SPIRIT!
Now get out there and play this album at full volume while doing something good.
- This is the second Arrington de Dionyso's Malaikat dan Singa album, the first is entitled simply Malaikat dan Singa [KLP215] and was released in 2009.
- "Malaikat dan Singa" means "Angels and Lions", "Suara Naga" means "The Dragon's Voice".
- All of the lyrics on both records are in Indonesian, which Arrington taught himself specifically for this project.
- The album was recorded at Dub Narcotic Studio in Olympia, with an all-star cast including members of LAKE and Angelo Spencer et les Hauts Sommets. The record was produced by Karl "The Genius" Blau.
- You know how in the 1950s the press and parents and such talked about how rock'n'roll had some evil, sexual, tribal force that was going to possess the youth? Arrington de Dionyso's Malaikat dan Singa is really that. Trance-punk dancehall explosion gonna knock you up! 2011!
"With a name like Arrington de Dionyso, you can only expect something extremely exotic, and the man always knows how to dish it up." – Tiny Mix Tapes
"You could call it chaos, but (Arrington de Dionyso) seems to know exactly what's going on at all times." - The Washington Post